Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!















I hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving!! We definetly did, this is one for the records! I cooked and mom, Jaime and Patti all brought dishes as well. As you can see above, Traci with Eric at the dinner table and Traci, Jaime and I (hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil--that's us!) had an extremely good time with Eric taking our pictures--see more below! We all ate a bit too much--and perhaps a bit to much of that delicious German wine mom brought back for us from Germany. (hmmm ya think?)
Just getting ready for Christmas now, I am far from done with Shopping but this year I actually know what everyone is getting ahead of time! That is officially a first for me! I am usually the one spending countless hours LOOKING for those perfect gifts.
Stay warm and safe! xoxoxo

No comments: