Saturday, April 5, 2008

Eric's Madrigal







OOPS. Well I must have been busy. In early December Eric took part in a Madrigal Dinner put on by the Show Choir at his school. He was one of few with a speaking role! Jaime, Jackson, Jakob, Corey, Patti and I all attended at a family to show our support for Eric and he graciously reserved us a great table with a view!!

Please see the attached photos!! I can't believe I forgot to blog on this AWESOME event!!

Eric is really enjoying singing with the Show Choir, performing as well as competing.

He is about to play the LEAD (Fred) role in the Spring Musical at school "Kiss Me Kate"--which is HUGE as a Freshman to be cast as the lead. He was quite surprised himself!!! We are so proud and excited for him.

I am heading up a fundraiser for his show choir through Eye Candy, we have created "Kiss Me Kate" crystal designed shirts as well as various LHS shirts to sell and have joined forces with a local screen printer for Kiss Me Kate shirts for the men! I am hoping that this fundraiser will be a huge success for the Show Choir!!

Keep checking back, I will make certain to add pictures as well as write a "reveiw" for the Kiss Me Kate production. Many friends and family plan on attending--Eric is building up quite the fan club already!
xoxox
Mare

No comments: