Sunday, July 1, 2007

Busier than ever

My mom has been in town these past few days (at Jaime's house), I have yet to visit with her but the boys have loved grandma being around they have had a few dinners with her as well as a big movie night!

Corey is just weeks away from his business picking up and long hours--FOOTBALL SEASON-- not to mention he starts practices at the end of July for Jakob's football team--THE STEELERS!

Eric's still working hard. HE's getting taller, he's now passed me WITH HEELS ON. He laughs at me in the morning's before I put my shoes on he walks up to me and looks down on mom! HE won't be gaining an ounce this Summer between riding his bike to work and running around like crazy at the restaurant. He has an entirely new appreciation for the Serving Staff at Sammy's!! He is SOOO overly kind now to servers when we dine out. I think this Summer job has really been an extremely positive experience for him.

Jakob's still trucking along in camp. He's not quite as exhausted these days, he must be getting used to it. With football starting just around the corner I am sure the additional conditioning will help!

Well I am going to enjoy the rest of my day off!!

2 comments:

judy said...

Hey
Love your blog and pics! Keep it up
Love Aunt Judy

Amy said...

Hi Marianne, Corey, Eric & Jakob!
The updates & pics are great!
I miss you guys!
Love, Amy