Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sundays

Well, it's looking like Sunday will be the official update day. LOL
We had a great 4th, as I hope the rest of you did--happy and safe!! Mom and Traci were here and we all went to the house of a very good friend of the family. I have added pictures from the 4th!
Nothing much new to report. Mom bought the boys (another) motorized scooter--and they love it, of course! I will make a point to get some pictures of them on it and attach to my blog.

I can not believe the Summer is half over--neither can the boys! Eric has only a few more "working weeks" left, before he starts HIGH SCHOOL!! I don't know who is more nervous --me or him???

Thanks for all of the kind comments, keep them coming and I will keep posting!! (heheh)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures your sisters are great looking!! (: You have a great family you must feel really lucky to have a sister like Jaime and a nephew like Jack. And your kids are REALLY handsome. Lucky gal...

JUDY said...

Looks like everyone had fun on the 4th. Who is Joe?

Gina R. said...

Where's the new info....You are not up to date!!