Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Sorry!!

Hi!! Needless to say I have been BUSY!! But busy is good right???

I spent a weekend in Joliet visiting with Amy and her family! I got to go with her to pick up a new little black and white Spaniel for Lilly. I think her name is "lilliana"--so cute. Lilly's face LIT UP when she saw the pup and learned it was for her--so that was fun! Amy's son Elliot is driving now and he drove us around a bit--he's very good!

I will be traveling to Chicago for a week of Compliance training (for work) August 12-17. That should be interesting.

Eric and Jakob are in Princeton, IL for the week visiting with their Aunt Teri and her family. They have reported and are having a blast! They went hiking yesterday and saw a waterfall!! Jakob seemed to think it was funny to call me and tell me that he got hurt!! I knew better...that phone call would have come from Teri, not Jakob if true!!! It's so great that they can spend some time with her, she is the only member of the "opposite side" that actively has anything to do with them, and they need that!!

We have school registration for both boys next week and Eric has Freshman Orientation!! How exciting for him, ahh to be that age again!! I can't believe how fast the Summer is flying by, it has been so much fun though. I feel like I haven't squeezed enough into the Summer though. Oh well!!

No comments: