Saturday, August 25, 2007

Which is better COKE or PEPSI??????





Just found these pictures-- I thought they were so cute I decided to add them to my blog!!


Both Eric and Jakob has started school. Jake started on Monday and Eric on Thursday.
Jakob is happy to be in the 5th grade, his classes are "upstairs" as well as his locker. He was happy to report he has memorized his locker combo!! He has a few pals from last year in his class this year!! SO far so good! The Steelers had another practice game against the Wildcats...they're looking pretty good! The first real game of the season is this Wednesday!!! GO STEELERS!!


Eric missed his bus on his first day--well that would be because he was at the wrong bus stop, so I ended up driving him. I had to pull over about a block away to "compose" myself. I can't believe he is a Freshman! He first two days seemed to go over without a hitch. He got his class schedule and as we expected he is in all honors classes with the exception of PE and Spanish. He seems to be happy with his classes and teachers so far!!

I had a good week of compliance training in Chicago, and I will be in Peoria for three days this upcoming week for some additional meetings....
Corey will be traveling to Chicago tomorrow, he is going to Solider Field for a high school football event for work. He is pretty excited about that. He will be spending Sunday night at my mom and Traci's house.
We all are going to St. Louis on Thursday for a Chiefs/Rams pre-season game, and are very much looking forward to that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As if there was any question as to which isbetter. It's Coke. It's the real thing. Did you know that Santa Claus first wore a red and white suit in a Coke advertisment? Where would we be if Santa didn't wear red? Pepsi is an imitation, a fake, a copy cat. Coke, It's the real thing!

Is the cute red headed girl with her son your sister? Can you introduce me?