Monday, August 6, 2007

Eric gets a Haircut...


See Right...

Yes, Eric got a haircut. Some of you are scratching your head wondering why this is news, but if you knew Eric and how he felt about his hair you would understand. After several days of surfing the web for a hair "idea" we found one. We did make the mistake of going to the Max and Mia in our mall for the cut vs. his regular hairdresser, ( I need to seize the moment...) we gave her the picture and explained we wanted it yet a bit LONGER than the picture, well needless to say she must be hard of hearing because she went shorter. He was SOOO mad, he didn't even want to shop for school clothes after that. Once he got home he played around with it and the picture attached is what he decided he liked. I think it looks great, I love seeing his eyes!! I also think he looks more his age, even with his height he is often taken for younger than what he is!! He is quite handsome--I know I am very BIASED--plus he can't help it, he looks JUST like his mom!!! He is still anxious for it to grow atleast another inch and it hoping it will do so prior to the first day of school. He is taking his vitamins!!!! (heheh)

No comments: